NHAI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech for the position of Deputy Manager. National Highways Authority of India NHAI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in both Offline as well as online Mode as per the candidates ease. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Highways Authority of India NHAI before 31/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application.
||Deputy Manager (Technical)
|Total Vacancy to be filled
||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- per month
|Last Date To Apply
Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Age : Not exceeding 30 years as on 31.07.2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
- On the basis of valid GATE scores in Civil Engineering discipline, as on 31.07.2017.
How To Apply
- Applicant can apply either Online or Offline. Procedure to be followed for both the modes is given below:-
- The Applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.org. for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox. Click on the tab About Us Recruitment, Vacancies / Result, Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) Online Application. Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information. (iv) Following documents are required to be uploaded:-Photograph- Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB. Click ‘Next’ button. Application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available. If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 31.07.2017 (6:00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically. Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the Email ID provided by the Applicant.
- After submitting the Application through Online, the Applicant shall submit a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” within a week at the address mentioned at para 7 herein by Speed post / Registered post. (xii) The Copy of the Application Acknowledgment should also be enclosed with copies of the following self-attested documents:- Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification ,SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate (if applicable),Valid GATE score card,Other supporting documents (viz. Experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable. The Envelope containing the Application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for: Deputy Manager (Technical).
- In case, the Applicant is unable to apply Online, he may send his duly filled Application form as per the format enclosed at the address mentioned at para 7 herein by Speed post / Registered post, so as to reach by 31.07.2017 (6.00 pm).
- The application should also be enclosed with copies of following selfattested documents:- Proof of Date of Birth, Educational qualification, SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate (if applicable), Valid GATE score, Other supporting documents (viz. Experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
Other Important Conditions:
- The Applicants are advised to fill the application form (Online or Offline, as the case may be) carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding eligibility etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances. (b) The Upper age limit for the advertised post on Direct Recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwD).
- Only such persons would be eligible for applying against the post reserved for Person with Disabilities (PwD) who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability i.e. Orthopedically Impaired (OH) and Hearing Impaired (HH), duly supported by Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India, from time to time. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications i.e. 31.07.2017. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Duly filled Application / Application Acknowledgement alongwith requisite documents may be sent by Registered/Speed Post at the following address:- M.N.Ghei Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.-II) National Highways Authority of India G-5 & 6, Sector-10 Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Address For The Job: .N.Ghei Deputy General Manager (HR/Admn.-II) National Highways Authority of India G-5 & 6, Sector-10 Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075.
Last Date to apply : 31/07/2017